Washington Revised Code Title 40. Public Documents, Records, and Publications
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 40. Public Documents, Records, and Publications. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 40. Public Documents, Records, and Publications. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 40.04. Public Documents
- Chapter 40.06. State Publications Distribution Center
- Chapter 40.07. Management and Control of State Publications
- Chapter 40.10. Microfilming of Records to Provide Continuity of Civil Government
- Chapter 40.14. Preservation and Destruction of Public Records
- Chapter 40.16. Penal Provisions
- Chapter 40.20. Reproduced Records for Governments and Business
- Chapter 40.24. Address Confidentiality for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking
- Chapter 40.26. Biometric Identifiers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.