Washington Revised Code Title 38. Militia and Military Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 38. Militia and Military Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 38. Militia and Military Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 38.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 38.08. Powers and Duties of Governor
- Chapter 38.10. Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Chapter 38.12. Militia Officers and Advisory Council
- Chapter 38.14. Washington State Guard
- Chapter 38.16. Enlistments and Reserves
- Chapter 38.20. Armories and Rifle Ranges
- Chapter 38.24. Claims and Compensation
- Chapter 38.32. Offenses--Punishment
- Chapter 38.36. Trial Procedure
- Chapter 38.38. Washington Code of Military Justice
- Chapter 38.40. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 38.42. Service Members' Civil Relief
- Chapter 38.44. Enrollment of Persons
- Chapter 38.48. State and National Defense
- Chapter 38.52. Emergency Management
- Chapter 38.56. Intrastate Mutual Aid System
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.