Washington Revised Code Title 3. District Courts--Courts of Limited Jurisdiction
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 3. District Courts--Courts of Limited Jurisdiction. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 3. District Courts--Courts of Limited Jurisdiction. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 3.02. Courts of Limited Jurisdiction
- Chapter 3.20. Venue
- Chapter 3.30. District Courts
- Chapter 3.34. District Judges
- Chapter 3.38. District Court Districts
- Chapter 3.42. District Court Commissioners
- Chapter 3.46. Municipal Departments
- Chapter 3.50. Municipal Courts--Alternate Provision
- Chapter 3.54. Clerks and Deputy Clerks
- Chapter 3.58. Salaries and Expenses
- Chapter 3.62. Income of Court
- Chapter 3.66. Jurisdiction and Venue
- Chapter 3.70. Magistrates' Association
- Chapter 3.72. Youth Court
- Chapter 3.74. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.