Washington Revised Code Title 29A. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 29A. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29A. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 29A.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 29A.08. Voters and Registration
- Chapter 29A.12. Voting Systems
- Chapter 29A.16. Precincts (Formerly: Precinct and Polling Place Determination and Accessibility)
- Chapter 29A.24. Filing for Office
- Chapter 29A.28. Vacancies
- Chapter 29A.32. Voters' Pamphlets
- Chapter 29A.36. Ballots and Other Voting Forms
- Chapter 29A.40. Elections by Mail (Formerly: Absentee Voting)
- Chapter 29A.52. Primaries and Elections
- Chapter 29A.56. Special Circumstances Elections
- Chapter 29A.60. Canvassing
- Chapter 29A.64. Recounts
- Chapter 29A.68. Contesting an Election
- Chapter 29A.72. State Initiative and Referendum
- Chapter 29A.76. Redistricting
- Chapter 29A.80. Political Parties
- Chapter 29A.84. Crimes and Penalties
- Chapter 29A.88. Nuclear Waste Site--Election for Disapproval
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.