Washington Revised Code Title 17. Weeds, Rodents, and Pests
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 17. Weeds, Rodents, and Pests. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. Weeds, Rodents, and Pests. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 17.04. Weed Districts
- Chapter 17.06. Intercounty Weed Districts
- Chapter 17.10. Noxious Weeds--Control Boards
- Chapter 17.12. Agricultural Pest Districts
- Chapter 17.15. Integrated Pest Management
- Chapter 17.21. Washington Pesticide Application Act
- Chapter 17.24. Insect Pests and Plant Diseases
- Chapter 17.26. Control of Spartina and Purple Loosestrife
- Chapter 17.28. Mosquito Control Districts
- Chapter 17.34. Pest Control Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.