(1) To the extent not allocated to income under this chapter, assets received from
a transferor during the transferor's lifetime, a decedent's estate, a trust with a
terminating income interest, or a payer under a contract naming the trust or its trustee
(2) Money or other property received from the sale, exchange, liquidation, or change
in form of a principal asset, including realized profit, subject to this article;
(3) Amounts recovered from third parties to reimburse the trust because of disbursements
described in RCW 11.104A.260(a)(7) or for other reasons to the extent not based on the loss of income;
(4) Proceeds of property taken by eminent domain, but a separate award made for the
loss of income with respect to an accounting period during which a current income
beneficiary had a mandatory income interest is income;
(5) Net income received in an accounting period during which there is no beneficiary
to whom a trustee may or must distribute income; and
(6) Other receipts as provided in Part 3 of this article.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.