Vermont Statutes Title 9. Commerce and Trade
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 9. Commerce and Trade. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9. Commerce and Trade. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Part 1. Money of Account and Interest
- Part 2. Negotiable Instruments and Documents of Title
- Part 3. Sales, Assignments and Secured Transactions
- Part 4. Regulation of Trade
- Part 5. Securities
- Part 6. Unsolicited Merchandise or Services
- Part 7. Landlord and Tenant
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.