Vermont Statutes Title 9 A. Uniform Commercial Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 9 A. Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9 A. Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2A. Leases
- Article 3. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9. Secured Transactions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.