Vermont Statutes Title 6. Agriculture
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Vermont Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Part 1. Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- Part 2. Product Grades, Standards and Labeling
- Part 3. Licensing of Dealers, Auctions and Warehouses
- Part 4. Pests and Plant Diseases
- Part 5. Livestock Disease Control
- Part 6. Milk and Milk Products
- Part 7. Bees; Domestic Fur-Bearing Animals
- Part 8. Commercial Slaughter of Livestock
- Part 9. Nurseries and Nursery Stock
- Part 10. Vermont Agricultural Products
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.