Vermont Statutes Title 28. Public Institutions and Corrections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 28. Public Institutions and Corrections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 28. Public Institutions and Corrections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Purposes, Construction, and General Definitions
- Chapter 3. Administration of the Department
- Chapter 5. Probation
- Chapter 6. Supervised Community Sentence
- Chapter 7. Parole
- Chapter 9. Administration of the Correctional Facilities
- Chapter 11. Supervision of Adult Inmates at the Correctional Facilities
- Chapter 12. Community Reparative Boards
- Chapter 13. Town and Village Lockups
- Chapter 15. Juvenile Services
- Chapter 22. Interstate Compact for the Supervision of Adult Offenders
- Chapter 23. New England Interstate Corrections Compact
- Chapter 25. Interstate Agreement on Detainers
- Chapter 27. Interstate Corrections Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.