Vermont Statutes Title 22. Libraries, History, and Information Technology
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 22. Libraries, History, and Information Technology. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 22. Libraries, History, and Information Technology. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 2. Interstate Library Compact
- Chapter 3. Public Libraries
- Chapter 4. Library Patron Records
- Chapter 5. Vermont Historical Society
- Chapter 13. Department of Libraries
- Chapter 14. Historic Preservation
- Chapter 15. Department of Information and Innovation
- Chapter 16. The Vermont Web Portal
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.