Vermont Statutes Title 21. Labor
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 21. Labor. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21. Labor. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Commissioner of Labor
- Chapter 3. Safety
- Chapter 5. Employment Practices
- Chapter 9. Employer's Liability and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 12. Employee Leasing Companies
- Chapter 13. Apprenticeship
- Chapter 14. Youth in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Food Production
- Chapter 15. Vermont Employment Service
- Chapter 16. Displaced Homemakers
- Chapter 16A. Domestic and Sexual Violence Survivors' Transitional Employment Program
- Chapter 17. Unemployment Compensation
- Chapter 19. Vermont State Labor Relations Act
- Chapter 20. Independent Direct Support Providers
- Chapter 22. Vermont Municipal Labor Relations Act
- Chapter 25. Employers' Health Care Fund Contribution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.