Vermont Statutes Title 19. Highways
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 19. Highways. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Highways. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. State Highway Law; General Transportation Provisions
- Chapter 3. Town Highways
- Chapter 5. Condemnation for State Highway Projects
- Chapter 7. Laying Out, Discontinuing, and Reclassifying Highways
- Chapter 9. Repairs, Maintenance, and Improvements
- Chapter 11. Protection of Highways
- Chapter 15. Federal Aid
- Chapter 16. Utility Relocations in Connection with Certain Highway Projects
- Chapter 17. Limited Access Facilities
- Chapter 19. Highways Relocated in Connection with Federal Projects
- Chapter 21. Relocation Assistance
- Chapter 23. Bicycle Routes and Sidewalks
- Chapter 25. Scenic Roads
- Chapter 26. Design-Build Contracts
- Chapter 27. Private Roads
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.