Vermont Statutes Title 17. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 17. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 31. Conventions to Amend U.S. Constitution
- Chapter 32. Publication and Ratification of Articles of Amendment to Vermont Constitution
- Chapter 33. Apportionment of State Senators
- Chapter 34. Apportionment of State Representatives
- Chapter 34A. Periodic Reapportionment
- Chapter 35. Offenses Against the Purity of Elections
- Chapter 41. Purposes, Short Title, Definitions
- Chapter 43. Qualification and Registration of Voters
- Chapter 45. Political Parties
- Chapter 47. Party Organization
- Chapter 49. Nominations
- Chapter 51. Conduct of Elections
- Chapter 53. Vacancies
- Chapter 55. Local Elections
- Chapter 57. Presidential Elections
- Chapter 58. Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote
- Chapter 61. Campaign Finance
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.