Vermont Statutes Title 15B. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 15B. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 15B. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 11. General Provisions
- Chapter 12. Jurisdiction
- Chapter 13. Civil Provisions of General Application
- Chapter 14. Establishment of A Support Order or Determination of Parentage
- Chapter 15. Enforcement of Support Order Without Registration
- Chapter 16. Registration, Enforcement, and Modification of A Support Order
- Chapter 17. Support Proceeding Under the Convention
- Chapter 18. Interstate Rendition
- Chapter 19. Application and Construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.