Vermont Statutes Title 15 A. Adoption Act
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Vermont Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Adoption of Minors
- Article 3. General Procedure for Adoption
- Article 4. Adoption of Minor Stepchild by Stepparent
- Article 5. Adoption of Adults and Emancipated Minors
- Article 6. Records of Adoption Proceeding; Retention, Confidentiality, and Access
- Article 7. Prohibited and Permissible Activities in Connection with Adoption
- Article 8. Interstate Compacts on Adoption and Medical Assistance
- Article 9. Enforcement, Modification, and Termination of Postadoption Contact Agreements
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.