Vermont Statutes Title 12. Court Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 12. Court Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 12. Court Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Part 1. General Provisions
- Part 2. Proceedings Before Trial
- Part 4. Evidence
- Part 5. Trial and Judgment
- Part 6. Proceedings After Verdict or Judgment
- Part 7. Provisional Remedies; Security
- Part 8. Extraordinary Writs
- Part 9. Particular Proceedings
- Part 10. Oaths and Forms
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.