Vermont Statutes Title 11B. Nonprofit Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 11B. Nonprofit Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11B. Nonprofit Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Incorporation
- Chapter 3. Purposes and Powers
- Chapter 4. Name
- Chapter 5. Office and Agent
- Chapter 6. Members and Membership
- Chapter 7. Members, Meetings and Voting
- Chapter 8. Directors and Officers
- Chapter 10. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Chapter 11. Merger
- Chapter 12. Sale of Assets
- Chapter 13. Distributions
- Chapter 14. Dissolution
- Chapter 15. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 16. Records and Reports
- Chapter 17. Applicability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.