Vermont Statutes Title 1. General Provisions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 1. General Provisions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 1. General Provisions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Vermont Statutes Annotated
- Chapter 3. Construction of Statutes
- Chapter 5. Common Law; General Rights
- Chapter 7. Legal Holidays; Commemorative Days
- Chapter 9. Time
- Chapter 11. Flag, Insignia, Seal, Etc.
- Chapter 13. Jurisdiction of the United States
- Chapter 15. New Hampshire-Vermont Boundary
- Chapter 17. Vermont Coordinate System
- Chapter 19. Meridian Lines for Towns and Cities
- Chapter 21. Interstate Cooperation
- Chapter 23. Native American Indian People
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.