Virginia Code Title 9.1. Commonwealth Public Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 9.1. Commonwealth Public Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9.1. Commonwealth Public Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Department of Criminal Justice Services
- Chapter 2. Department of Fire Programs
- Chapter 2.1. Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity
- Chapter 3. Firefighters and Emergency Medical Technicians Procedural Guarantee Act
- Chapter 4. Line of Duty Act
- Chapter 5. Law-Enforcement Officers Procedural Guarantee Act
- Chapter 6. Civilian Protection in Cases of Police Misconduct
- Chapter 7. Overtime Compensation for Law-Enforcement Employees and Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, and Other Fire Protection Employees
- Chapter 8. Commonwealth Public Safety Medal of Valor Act
- Chapter 9. Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act
- Chapter 10. Retired Law Enforcement Identification
- Chapter 11. Department of Forensic Science
- Chapter 13. Domestic and Sexual Assault Policies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.