Virginia Code Title 8.5A. Commercial Code Letters of Credit
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 8.5A. Commercial Code Letters of Credit. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 8.5A. Commercial Code Letters of Credit. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- VA CODE § 8.5A-101. Short title
- VA CODE § 8.5A-102. Definitions
- VA CODE § 8.5A-103. Scope
- VA CODE § 8.5A-104. Formal requirements
- VA CODE § 8.5A-105. Consideration
- VA CODE § 8.5A-106. Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration
- VA CODE § 8.5A-107. Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser
- VA CODE § 8.5A-108. Issuer's rights and obligations
- VA CODE § 8.5A-109. Fraud and forgery
- VA CODE § 8.5A-110. Warranties
- VA CODE § 8.5A-111. Remedies
- VA CODE § 8.5A-112. Transfer of letter of credit
- VA CODE § 8.5A-113. Transfer by operation of law
- VA CODE § 8.5A-114. Assignment of proceeds
- VA CODE § 8.5A-115. Statute of limitations
- VA CODE § 8.5A-116. Choice of law and forum
- VA CODE § 8.5A-117. Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person
- VA CODE § 8.5A-117.1. Security interest of issuer or nominated person
- VA CODE § 8.5A-118. Applicability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.