Virginia Code Title 65.2. Workers' Compensation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 65.2. Workers' Compensation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 65.2. Workers' Compensation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Definitions and General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
- Chapter 3. Application and Effect of Title
- Chapter 4. Occupational Diseases
- Chapter 5. Compensation and Payment Thereof
- Chapter 6. Notice of Accident; Filing Claims; Medical Attention and Examination
- Chapter 7. Procedure in Connection with Awards
- Chapter 8. Insurance and Self-Insurance
- Chapter 9. Reports and Records
- Chapter 10. Administrative Fund and Tax Therefor
- Chapter 11. Second Injury Fund
- Chapter 12. Uninsured Employer's Fund
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.