Virginia Code Title 53.1. Prisons and Other Methods of Correction
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 53.1. Prisons and Other Methods of Correction. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 53.1. Prisons and Other Methods of Correction. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Administration Generally
- Chapter 2. State Correctional Facilities
- Chapter 3. Local Correctional Facilities
- Chapter 4. Probation and Parole
- Chapter 5. Community Correctional Facilities and Programs
- Chapter 6. Commencement of Terms; Credits and Allowances
- Chapter 7. Crimes and Criminal Proceedings Involving Prisoners
- Chapter 8. Agreement on Detainers
- Chapter 9. Interstate Corrections Compact
- Chapter 10. Commitment of Aliens
- Chapter 11. Estates of Prisoners
- Chapter 12. Executive Clemency
- Chapter 12.1. Restoration of Civil Rights
- Chapter 13. Death Sentences
- Chapter 15. Corrections Private Management Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.