Virginia Code Title 52. Police (State)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 52. Police (State). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 52. Police (State). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Department of State Police
- Chapter 2. Basic State Police Communication System
- Chapter 3. Joint State and Local Police Communication System
- Chapter 4. Arrests by State Police
- Chapter 5. Investigators and Special State Police Officers
- Chapter 6. Uniform Crime Reporting Program
- Chapter 7. Missing Children Information Clearinghouse
- Chapter 7.1. Virginia Amber Alert Program
- Chapter 7.2. Virginia Senior Alert Program
- Chapter 7.3. Virginia Blue Alert Program
- Chapter 8. Witness Protection Program
- Chapter 9. Insurance Fraud
- Chapter 10. Protective Order Registry
- Chapter 11. Virginia Fusion Intelligence Center
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.