Virginia Code Title 51.1. Pensions, Benefits, and Retirement
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 51.1. Pensions, Benefits, and Retirement. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51.1. Pensions, Benefits, and Retirement. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Virginia Retirement System
- Chapter 2. State Police Officers' Retirement System
- Chapter 2.1. Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System
- Chapter 3. Judicial Retirement System
- Chapter 4. Provisions Coordinating Past and Present Retirement Plans
- Chapter 5. Group Insurance Program
- Chapter 6. Government Employees Deferred Compensation Plan Act
- Chapter 6.1. Cash Match Plan
- Chapter 6.2. Public School Teacher Supplemental Retirement
- Chapter 7. Federal Social Security for State and Local Employees
- Chapter 8. Local Retirement Systems
- Chapter 10. Disclosure Requirements for Public Retirement Systems
- Chapter 11. Sickness and Disability Program
- Chapter 11.1. Disability Program for Hybrid Retirement Program Participants
- Chapter 12. Volunteer Firefighters' and Rescue Squad Workers' Service Award Fund
- Chapter 13. Benefit Restoration Plan
- Chapter 14. Health Insurance Credits for Certain Retirees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.