Virginia Code Title 45.1. Mines and Mining
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 45.1. Mines and Mining. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45.1. Mines and Mining. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 14.1. Administration
- Chapter 14.2. Coal Mine Safety Act
- Chapter 14.3. Requirements Applicable to Underground Coal Mines
- Chapter 14.4. Requirements Applicable to Surface Coal Mines
- Chapter 14.4:1. Mineral Mine Safety Act
- Chapter 14.5. Requirements Applicable to Underground Mineral Mines
- Chapter 14.6. Requirements Applicable to Surface Mineral Mining
- Chapter 14.7. Rights of Owners of Land Adjacent to Coal Mines
- Chapter 14.7:1. Rights of Owners of Land Adjacent to Mineral Mines
- Chapter 14.7:2. Trust for Coal Interests
- Chapter 14.8. Emergency Seizure of Coal Properties by Commonwealth
- Chapter 15.1. Geothermal Energy
- Chapter 16. Permits for Certain Mining Operations; Reclamation of Land
- Chapter 18. Coal Mining Refuse Piles, Water and Silt Retaining Dams
- Chapter 18.1. Mineral Mining Refuse Piles, Water and Silt Retaining Dams
- Chapter 19. Virginia Coal Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1979
- Chapter 20. Interstate Mining Compact
- Chapter 21. Exploration for Uranium Ore
- Chapter 22.1. The Virginia Gas and Oil Act
- Chapter 24. Interstate Compact to Conserve Oil and Gas
- Chapter 25. Division of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Chapter 26. Energy Division, Etc.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.