Virginia Code Title 44. Military and Emergency Laws
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 44. Military and Emergency Laws. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 44. Military and Emergency Laws. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Military Laws of Virginia
- Chapter 2. Armories, Buildings and Grounds
- Chapter 3.2. Emergency Services and Disaster Law
- Chapter 3.3. Transportation of Hazardous Radioactive Materials
- Chapter 3.4. Funding for State and Local Government Radiological Emergency Preparedness
- Chapter 3.5. Virginia Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Program
- Chapter 5. Mobilization of Fire Fighters
- Chapter 7. Miscellaneous Laws
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.