Virginia Code Title 41.1. Land Office
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 41.1. Land Office. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 41.1. Land Office. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- VA CODE § 41.1-1. Librarian of Virginia in charge of Land Office
- VA CODE § 41.1-2. Act changing name of Denny Martin taken as true; records, etc., of Northern Neck and other lands
- VA CODE § 41.1-3. Grants of certain lands, etc., to be void; such lands, etc., under control of Governor
- VA CODE § 41.1-5. Circuit courts authorized to dispose of waste and unappropriated lands
- VA CODE § 41.1-6. Ratification of grants issued pursuant to § 41.1-3
- VA CODE § 41.1-7. Copies of unsigned grants admissible in evidence; Commonwealth's right relinquished when certain taxes paid; correction of record
- VA CODE § 41.1-8. When grant invalid; when Commonwealth's right relinquished to land settled on
- VA CODE § 41.1-9. Lost records and papers in chains of title; bill in equity to establish ownership
- VA CODE § 41.1-10. Same; order of court for survey
- VA CODE § 41.1-11. Same; when and how testimony taken
- VA CODE § 41.1-12. Same; ownership certified by court; order as to costs
- VA CODE § 41.1-13. Bill in equity for repeal of grant
- VA CODE § 41.1-14. Nature of proceedings for repeal of grant
- VA CODE § 41.1-15. Recording decree of repeal
- VA CODE § 41.1-16. Sale of wastelands; proceeding by citizen resident; motion and deposit for costs; parties; copy of plat
- VA CODE § 41.1-17. Same; time and place of hearing
- VA CODE § 41.1-18. Same; subsequent proceedings; disposition of proceeds of sale
- VA CODE § 41.1-19. Same; proceedings by governing body of county or city
- VA CODE § 41.1-20. Same; sale extinguishes title and interest of Commonwealth
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.