Virginia Code Title 27. Fire Protection
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 27. Fire Protection. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 27. Fire Protection. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Fire/Ems Departments and Fire/Ems Companies
- Chapter 3. Local Fire Marshals
- Chapter 4. Relief for Fire Fighters and Dependents
- Chapter 5. Safety Provisions Generally
- Chapter 6. Department of State Police; Public Building Safety Law; Arson Reporting Immunity Act
- Chapter 9. Statewide Fire Prevention Code Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.