Virginia Code Title 24.2. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 24.2. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 24.2. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. General Provisions and Administration
- Chapter 2. Federal, Commonwealth, and Local Officers
- Chapter 3. Election Districts, Precincts, and Polling Places
- Chapter 4. Voter Registration
- Chapter 4.1. Uniform Military and Overseas Voters Act
- Chapter 5. Candidates for Office
- Chapter 6. The Election
- Chapter 7. Absentee Voting
- Chapter 8. Recounts and Contested Elections
- Chapter 9.3. Campaign Finance Disclosure Act of 2006
- Chapter 9.4. Campaign Fundraising; Legislative Sessions
- Chapter 9.5. Political Campaign Advertisements
- Chapter 10. Election Offenses Generally; Penalties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.