Virginia Code Title 20. Domestic Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 20. Domestic Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Domestic Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 2. Marriage Generally
- Chapter 3. Unlawful Marriages Generally
- Chapter 3.1. Proceedings to Determine Parentage
- Chapter 4.1. Support
- Chapter 5. Desertion and Nonsupport
- Chapter 5.3. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Chapter 6. Divorce, Affirmation and Annulment
- Chapter 6.1. Custody and Visitation Arrangements for Minor Children
- Chapter 6.2. Virginia Military Parents Equal Protection Act
- Chapter 7.1. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 8. Premarital Agreement Act
- Chapter 9. Status of Children of Assisted Conception
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.