Utah Code Title 76. Utah Criminal Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 76. Utah Criminal Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 76. Utah Criminal Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Principles of Criminal Responsibility
- Chapter 3. Punishments
- Chapter 4. Inchoate Offenses
- Chapter 5. Offenses Against the Person
- Chapter 5B. Sexual Exploitation Act
- Chapter 6. Offenses Against Property
- Chapter 6A. Pyramid Scheme Act
- Chapter 7. Offenses Against the Family
- Chapter 8. Offenses Against the Administration of Government
- Chapter 9. Offenses Against Public Order and Decency
- Chapter 10. Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Welfare, and Morals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.