Utah Code Title 75. Utah Uniform Probate Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 75. Utah Uniform Probate Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 75. Utah Uniform Probate Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
- Chapter 2. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Chapter 2A. Advance Health Care Directive Act
- Chapter 2B. Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death Act
- Chapter 3. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Chapter 4. Foreign Personal Representatives--Ancillary Administration
- Chapter 5. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
- Chapter 5A. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 5B. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Chapter 6. Nonprobate Transfers
- Chapter 7. Utah Uniform Trust Code
- Chapter 8. Effective Date
- Chapter9. Uniform Power of Attorney Act
- Chapter10. Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
- Chapter11. Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.