Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) The Drinking Water Board and the Water Quality Board may establish an origination fee for a loan to fund the administration of the programs created by this chapter by following the procedures and requirements of Section 63J-1-504.
(2) The Drinking Water Board may establish an origination fee for a federally funded loan to fund the administration of programs allowed by 42 U.S.C. Sec. 300j-12, and regulations created thereunder, by following the procedures and requirements of Section 63J-1-504.
(3) An origination fee established in accordance with this section shall be part of the department fee schedule established under Section 19-1-201.
(4) Notwithstanding the requirements of Section 63J-1-504, the board shall deposit a fee paid in accordance with this section in the origination fee subaccount created in Section 73-10c-5 and use the fee to administer this chapter.
(5) The loan recipient may pay the origination fee from the loan proceeds.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 73. Water and Irrigation § 73-10c-10. Origination fee - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-73-water-and-irrigation/ut-code-sect-73-10c-10.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?