Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Accredited representatives of the following organizations are exempt from the provisions of this chapter:
(1) American Legion;
(2) Veterans of Foreign Wars;
(3) Disabled American Veterans;
(4) Vietnam Veterans of America;
(5) American Veterans (AMVET);
(6) Military Order of the Purple Heart; and
(7) other VA recognized service organizations as determined by the executive director.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 71. Veterans § 71-13-106. Exempt organizations - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-71-veterans/ut-code-sect-71-13-106/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.