Utah Code Title 71. Veterans § 71-13-106. Exempt organizations
Search Utah Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Accredited representatives of the following organizations are exempt from the provisions of this chapter:
(1) American Legion;
(2) Veterans of Foreign Wars;
(3) Disabled American Veterans;
(4) Vietnam Veterans of America;
(5) American Veterans (AMVET);
(6) Military Order of the Purple Heart; and
(7) other VA recognized service organizations as determined by the executive director.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 71. Veterans § 71-13-106. Exempt organizations - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-71-veterans/ut-code-sect-71-13-106.html
Was this helpful?