Utah Code Title 62A. Utah Human Services Code § 62A-15-1104. Suicide Prevention and Education Fund
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Utah Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) There is created an expendable special revenue fund known as the Suicide Prevention and Education Fund.
(2) The fund shall consist of funds transferred from the Concealed Weapons Account in accordance with Subsection 53-5-707(5)(d).
(3) Money in the fund shall be used for suicide prevention efforts that include a focus on firearm safety as related to suicide prevention.
(4) The division shall establish a process by rule in accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 3, Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, for the expenditure of money from the fund.
(5) The division shall make an annual report to the Legislature regarding the status of the fund, including a report detailing amounts received, expenditures made, and programs and services funded.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 62A. Utah Human Services Code § 62A-15-1104. Suicide Prevention and Education Fund - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-62a-utah-human-services-code/ut-code-sect-62a-15-1104/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?