Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) As used in this section, “account” means the Local Levy Growth Account created in this section.
(2) There is created within the Education Fund a restricted account known as the “Local Levy Growth Account.”
(3) The account shall be funded by:
(a) amounts deposited into the account in accordance with Section 53F-2-301 or 53F-2-301.5, as applicable; and
(b) other legislative appropriations.
(4) The account shall earn interest.
(5) Interest earned on the account shall be deposited into the account.
(6) The Legislature shall appropriate money in the account to the state board.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 53E. Public Education System--State Administration § 53F-9-305. Local Levy Growth Account - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-53e-public-education-system-state-administration/ut-code-sect-53f-9-305/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.