Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) There is created within the department the Driver License Division.
(2) The division shall be administered by a director appointed by the commissioner with the approval of the governor.
(3) The director is the executive and administrative head of the division and shall be experienced in administration and possess additional qualifications as determined by the commissioner and as provided by law.
(4) The director acts under the supervision and control of the commissioner and may be removed from his position at the will of the commissioner.
(5) The director shall receive compensation as provided by Title 63A, Chapter 17, Utah State Personnel Management Act.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 53. Public Safety Code § 53-3-103. Driver License Division--Creation--Director--Appointment--Term--Compensation - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-53-public-safety-code/ut-code-sect-53-3-103.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?