Utah Code Title 51. Public Funds and Accounts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 51. Public Funds and Accounts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51. Public Funds and Accounts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 2A. Accounting Reports from Political Subdivisions, Interlocal Organizations, and Other Local Entities Act
- Chapter 4. Deposit of Funds Due State
- Chapter 5. Funds Consolidation Act
- Chapter 7. State Money Management Act
- Chapter 7B. Investment of Permanent State Trust Fund Money
- Chapter 8. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Chapter 9. Funds and Accounts Act
- Chapter 10. Navajo Trust Fund Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.