Utah Code Title 23. Wildlife Resources Code of Utah
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 23. Wildlife Resources Code of Utah. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Wildlife Resources Code of Utah. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 13. General Provisions
- Chapter 14. Division of Wildlife Resources and Wildlife Board
- Chapter 15. Aquatic Wildlife
- Chapter 16. Big Game
- Chapter 17. Birds
- Chapter 18. Furbearers
- Chapter 19. Licenses, Permits, and Tags
- Chapter 20. Enforcement--Violations and Penalties
- Chapter 21. Lands and Waters for Wildlife Purposes
- Chapter 21A. Pelican Management Act
- Chapter 22. Cooperative and Reciprocal Agreements
- Chapter 23. Cooperative Wildlife Management Units
- Chapter 24. Wildlife Damage Compensation Act
- Chapter 25. Wildlife Violator Compact
- Chapter 27. Aquatic Invasive Species Interdiction Act
- Chapter 28. Migratory Bird Production Area
- Chapter 29. Wolf Management Act
- Chapter 30. Mule Deer Protection Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.