Utah Code Title 20A. Election Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 20A. Election Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20A. Election Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Voter Registration
- Chapter 3. Voting
- Chapter 4. Election Returns and Election Contests
- Chapter 5. Election Administration
- Chapter 6. Ballot Form
- Chapter 7. Issues Submitted to the Voters
- Chapter 8. Political Party Formation and Procedures
- Chapter 9. Candidate Qualifications and Nominating Procedures
- Chapter 11. Campaign and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Chapter 12. Selection and Election of Judges
- Chapter 13. Elections to Federal Offices
- Chapter 14. Nomination and Election of State and Local School Boards
- Chapter 15. Convention to Ratify Amendments to the Constitution of the United States
- Chapter16. Uniform Military and Overseas Voters Act
- Chapter 17. Political Campaign Signs
- Chapter 18. Article V Convention
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.