(1) Each metropolitan water district is governed by and has the powers stated in:
(a) this part; and
(b) Chapter 1, Provisions Applicable to All Local Districts.
(2) This part applies only to metropolitan water districts.
(3) A metropolitan water district is not subject to the provisions of any other part
of this chapter.
(4) If there is a conflict between a provision in Chapter 1, Provisions Applicable
to All Local Districts, and a provision in this part, the provision in this part governs.
(5) Before September 30, 2019, a metropolitan water district shall submit a written
report to the Revenue and Taxation Interim Committee that describes, for the metropolitan
water district's fiscal year that ended in 2018, the percentage and amount of revenue
in the metropolitan water district from:
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.