Utah Code Title 10. Utah Municipal Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 10. Utah Municipal Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 10. Utah Municipal Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Classification, Boundaries, Consolidation, and Dissolution of Municipalities
- Chapter 2A. Municipal Incorporation
- Chapter 3. Municipal Government
- Chapter 3B. Forms of Municipal Government
- Chapter 3C. Administration of Metro Townships
- Chapter 5. Uniform Fiscal Procedures Act for Utah Towns
- Chapter 6. Uniform Fiscal Procedures Act for Utah Cities
- Chapter 7. Miscellaneous Powers of Cities and Towns
- Chapter 8. Powers and Duties of Municipalities
- Chapter 9A. Municipal Land Use, Development, and Management Act
- Chapter 11. Inspection and Cleaning
- Chapter 15. Pedestrian Mall Law of Utah
- Chapter 18. Municipal Cable Television and Public Telecommunications Services Act
- Chapter 19. Municipal Electric Utility Carbon Emission Reduction Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.