U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 48. Territories and Insular Possessions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 48. Territories and Insular Possessions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 48. Territories and Insular Possessions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 2. Alaska
- Chapter 3. Hawaii
- Chapter 4. Puerto Rico
- Chapter 7. The Virgin Islands
- Chapter 8. Guano Islands
- Chapter 8A. Guam
- Chapter 10. Territorial Provisions of a General Nature
- Chapter 11. Alien Owners of Land
- Chapter 12. The Virgin Islands
- Chapter 13. Eastern Samoa
- Chapter 14. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands
- Chapter 15. Conveyance of Submerged Lands to Territories
- Chapter 16. Delegates to Congress
- Chapter 17. Northern Mariana Islands
- Chapter 18. Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and Palau
- Chapter 19. Pacific Policy Reports
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.