Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In general
The Secretary shall--
(1) maintain as a permanent part of the records of the Department a list of applications approved for financial assistance under this chapter; and
(2) make the list available for public inspection during the regular business hours of the Department.
(b) Additions to list
The following information shall be added to the list maintained under subsection (a) of this section as soon as an application described in subsection (a)(1) of this section is approved:
(1) The name of the applicant and, in the case of a corporate application, the name of each officer and director of the corporation.
(2) The amount and duration of the financial assistance for which application is made.
(3) The purposes for which the proceeds of the financial assistance are to be used.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - 42 U.S.C. § 3217 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 42. The Public Health and Welfare § 3217. Maintenance and public inspection of list of approved applications for financial assistance - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-42-the-public-health-and-welfare/42-usc-sect-3217.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?