(a) Provided by the offender
The sex offender shall provide the following information to the appropriate official for inclusion in the sex offender registry:
(1) The name of the sex offender (including any alias used by the individual).
(2) The Social Security number of the sex offender.
(3) The address of each residence at which the sex offender resides or will reside.
(4) The name and address of any place where the sex offender is an employee or will be an employee.
(5) The name and address of any place where the sex offender is a student or will be a student.
(6) The license plate number and a description of any vehicle owned or operated by the sex offender.
(7) Any other information required by the Attorney General.
(b) Provided by the jurisdiction
The jurisdiction in which the sex offender registers shall ensure that the following information is included in the registry for that sex offender:
(1) A physical description of the sex offender.
(2) The text of the provision of law defining the criminal offense for which the sex offender is registered.
(3) The criminal history of the sex offender, including the date of all arrests and convictions; the status of parole, probation, or supervised release; registration status; and the existence of any outstanding arrest warrants for the sex offender.
(4) A current photograph of the sex offender.
(5) A set of fingerprints and palm prints of the sex offender.
(6) A DNA sample of the sex offender.
(7) A photocopy of a valid driver's license or identification card issued to the sex offender by a jurisdiction.
(8) Any other information required by the Attorney General.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.