Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) For lien in case of tax on distilled spirits, see section 5004 .
(2) For exclusion of tax liability from discharge in cases under Title 11 of the United States Code, see section 523 of such Title 11.
(3) For recognition of tax liens in cases under Title 11 of the United States Code, see sections 545 and 724 of such Title 11.
(4) For collection of taxes in connection with plans for individuals with regular income in cases under Title 11 of the United States Code, see section 1328 of such Title 11.
(5) For provisions permitting the United States to be made party defendant in a proceeding in a State court for the foreclosure of a lien upon real estate where the United States may have a claim upon the premises involved, see section 2410 of Title 28 of the United States Code .
(6) For priority of lien of the United States in case of insolvency, see section 3713(a) of Title 31, United States Code .
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - 26 U.S.C. § 6327 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code § 6327. Cross references - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-26-internal-revenue-code/26-usc-sect-6327.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.