U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code - Unannotated
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 26. Internal Revenue Code . Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 26. Internal Revenue Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Subtitle A. Income Taxes
- Subtitle B. Estate and Gift Taxes
- Subtitle C. Employment Taxes
- Subtitle D. Miscellaneous Excise Taxes
- Subtitle E. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Certain Other Excise Taxes
- Subtitle F. Procedure and Administration
- Subtitle G. The Joint Committee on Taxation
- Subtitle H. Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns
- Subtitle I. Trust Fund Code
- Subtitle J. Coal Industry Health Benefits
- Subtitle K. Group Health Plan Requirements
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.