U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code - Unannotated
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search U.S. Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Subtitle A. Income Taxes
- Subtitle B. Estate and Gift Taxes
- Subtitle C. Employment Taxes
- Subtitle D. Miscellaneous Excise Taxes
- Subtitle E. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Certain Other Excise Taxes
- Subtitle F. Procedure and Administration
- Subtitle G. The Joint Committee on Taxation
- Subtitle H. Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns
- Subtitle I. Trust Fund Code
- Subtitle J. Coal Industry Health Benefits
- Subtitle K. Group Health Plan Requirements
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.