U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 24. Hospitals and Asylums
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search U.S. Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. Navy Hospitals, Naval Home, Army and Navy Hospital, and Hospital Relief for Seamen and Others
- Chapter 3. The National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers
- Chapter 4. Saint Elizabeths Hospital
- Chapter 7. National Cemeteries
- Chapter 8. Gorgas Hospital
- Chapter 9. Hospitalization of Mentally Ill Nationals Returned from Foreign Countries
- Chapter 10. Armed Forces Retirement Home
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.